Shadow Puppets Shadow Puppets

I absolutely loved it. This animation is what I'd call a great throwback to a goofier time in cartoons and it's humor matches that while still being able to do them in a modern theme. Character design, voice acting, animation, and comedic escalation was great. 5/5 for making me laugh and smile with just a two minute toon.

I Know You Too Well I Know You Too Well

Very nice film with rather fluid animation. The ability to match the animation with the context was a success along with the portrayal of emotion that was to be implied. Although it was a great flash, the presence of fan-service seemed a bit too convenient but hey, that's why there are ratings.
Over all, it's a pretty good flash and I'd say it's worth watching.

Sonic10: Legacy Sonic10: Legacy

Why?

Why have you not gotten fives all across the board? I find this to be completely unacceptable. I will gain vote power as much as I can and I will vote fives on this flash for every day of my life.

Rebalanced Rebalanced

My chair is brown now.

This was the best animation ever. No competition. You dominate all in your path.

two fight.... VA test too two fight.... VA test too

Know art.

I think that your animations would be a whole lot better if you took a while to make them. This only looks like it is about 52 frames. If you wait for updates on people who are professionals then, you would know that it takes a couple weeks (and even months) to make an animation that everyone will say, "Wow!" to. Just take a bit more time.
P.S.: When someone submits a review with constructive criticism in it, it doesn't mean they're hating on you.

Megaman Messing with Met Megaman Messing with Met

It is really good

You are actually pretty good at animating and you actually end up putting some humorous bits into there but somehow people just don't seem to like it. You have good potential for your flashes so I'll try and save them.

Gravity_ Gravity_

Beautiful

Not many people believe the truth anymore. I just find it so great to know that there are other minds who realize the illusion of reality. Some say that a mind is a terrible thing to waste but they don't realize that it's also a terrible thing to keep. When you lose your mind, you believe a lot of things to be lost but the only thing that is lost is something that isn't real. In other words, some could say that reality is fake but so is what isn't.

CW: Down to earth Pt1 CW: Down to earth Pt1

Amazing

If I didn't know any better I'd say that this were an actual T.V. show. The voice acting is a lot better than I have seen in any other flash and the animation and really everything all together is really great. I really don't know why you and your "crew", as I would put it, aren't famous. Your flashes are really great and I really hope to see some more of this series.

Two minutes of terror EP2 Two minutes of terror EP2

awesome

I have to say that these are some of the best horror flashes I've seen on the net. It's not too scary but I do love the "aura" it gives off. When I say "aura" I mean the feeling I get when I just look at it.

Rush 2 ++ Rush 2 ++

awesome

I definitely give this a 10/10 and a 5/5. I have always tried imagining the perfect world that my friends and I would just love the hell out of and it turns out that it was as simple as taking out a few laws and adding some free time to peoples lives. Master piece.