All 8 art Reviews

Oh Cool

Thats some Pretty Sick [clothing] ^_^

Dandy Handy Dandy Handy

Contrast

It's awesome how you put so much detail into everything else such as the hands, feet, and even the sheets on the bed and it turns out that you've got that awesome little simplified face. The nose makes it perfect.

Creative Suicide 2 Creative Suicide 2

Love it.

I've seen art in this style before and I've always loved it. A simplistic drawing with a complex background. The smoke and splatter effects are both amazing and I have to give props for that smile.

ToY Promo v1 ToY Promo v1

Looks amazing

Any more work like this would probably get a pretty good name for yourself in the business of artistry if you're not already involved.

TOY TIME TOY TIME

Amazing

I have to give this a 5/5 10/10 because it is just fucking hilarious and I just love how the wrinkles just add the the disturbing part of it. This is a truly awesome piece.

-SUTEREO- -SUTEREO-

great work

This is a great piece of work but there is a bit of the picture that I don't grasp very well. Why would they have an airport so close to a train station(or atleast it looks like one behind the characters)? Oddities aside i give it a 9/10 and a 5/5 just because it wouldn't let me go any more narrow into my decision.

-Close to you- -Close to you-

Great

Your work is marvelous. It has such beautiful detail and it give the viewer (me atleast) a feeling of happiness which you normally can't describe to others without them ending up confused from none of your words mathing up to equal the sentence. The only reason I am giving it a 10 and a 5 is because, I couldn't go any higher than that. If it is your goal, you will become the most renowned artist of the time it would take for someone to accomplish (in the distant future) the creation of better paintings. May your own efficiency guide you.

Jak KH conversion Jak KH conversion

fine bit

pretty cool bit of art work. I give it a ten because, it just makes me feel like I should.